Cleaning and Care
If properly stored and cared for, your bag will retain its shape and beauty for many, many years.
Here are some tips for looking after your bag:
- Always store the bag in its dust bag
- Stuff the bag compartments with enough paper to keep its natural shape
- Do not place heavy objects on top of the bag as they could deform it
- Keep the bag in a dry place, away from sunlight
- Do not use detergents to clean the bag
- Occasionally apply a neutral cream for leather using a soft cloth
Attention: the bag can withstand a few drops of rain (please dry them immediately) but it is not made to withstand heavy showers.